Arty Farty links
This is just a few links to arts sites that I have used from time to time. I am not really as cultured as having an arts page suggests - but sometimes I pretend to be.
Farty London Sites
I have been to these places, but I am not always dressed in the appropriate manner.
- Actually I haven't been to the National Theatre for ages, but I used to love going regularly and you always get good value for money kulchurr there.
- Not a site for the impatient, but if you stick it out you might find out what is going on at
- There's always a lot going on at
The South Bank Centre and if all else fails you can always use the free toilets and have a look at the bookshop while you are waiting for your train at Waterloo.
- What's on at the movies - the
London Cinema and Film Guide.
- The London Theatre Guide.
- A guide to Dining in London.
Of course that's subjective, but here are just a (very) few music sites that I have enjoyed:
Internet Radio Directory allows you to tune into your favourite Afghan jazz station, and just about any radio station in the world - vive la Internet!
- If you've never been to a festival organised by Womad then don't tell me you had no idea where to start looking.
- This is the page of My Friend
the Chocolate Cake.
- My favourite current band is the Afro Celts.
- I am also a big fan of Paul Kelly.